Friday, May 25, 2012

Two Bathrooms? Yes, Please!

I have always shared a bathroom with a bunch of boys. When I was younger, we had a kids bathroom, not fair! Three boys and me sharing a bathroom, it was scary. Then I got married and we started having our own boys and we've always had one bathroom. Well, as I was putting on my makeup this morning, my son walked in and said "I have to go to the bathroom" I didn't bat an eye until he said " can I go #2?" Well, I guess eyeliner will have to wait! Then I remembered, three more days and I'll have two bathrooms. I can make it. Want a tour? Here it is! The bathroom with the shower in it, is the funny bone room. Ours is identical to this one, except in the bunk room we don't have a weird couch, instead it's another bunk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kcKhDk3als

Oh yeah, I think I fixed the comment section, so if you we'ren't able to comment before, try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment